Join the technology team to assist the delivery of our CRM vision. The Business
Systems Analyst position will work closely with our offshore teams and global system implementations. It
requires 1 year of experience in Salesforce.com Sales Cloud to support our present ecosystem and future
- Drive and contribute to projects that rely on Salesforce from discovery through delivery:
Gather requirements, collaborate with the team to define a solution and assist in building
it and training the users
- Implement solutions to support and sustain the effectiveness of Salesforce.com data
management, deal registration, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, dashboards
- Maintain Salesforce.com user roles, security, profiles, and workflow rules.
- Maintain integrations between Salesforce.com, ERP, Point-of-Sales, Marketing and
Partner Portal systems.
- Support the Partner Portal and Help Desk applications and lead projects in these areas.
- Translate business goals into tools, reports, prompts, and interfaces that support those
- 1 year of experience in Salesforce.com Administration.
- Experience with data integration tools such as Informatica, Talend etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or STEM field.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator and Developer preferred.
- Proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Knowledge of data management, SQL and RDBMS technologies, SOA design
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a team environment and communicate at all
levels of an organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.