Website Infotech Sourcing
Recruiting Firm Working Directly with clients
Infotech Sourcing is a boutique-sourcing firm specialized in Healthcare, Financial Services and Retail industries. We are currently looking for an entry-level/ Staff Recruiter. This role is a distinct opportunity for a junior recruiter seeking to take on increasing responsibility and deepen his/her expertise in the HR/Staffing Industry
Job Title: Junior Recruiter
Location: Financial District, San Francisco, CA
Compensation: Entry-level salary and eligible for attractive commission structure.
The junior recruiter will recruit and support a diverse range of roles (tech and non tech across many industry sectors) You will gain exposure to the full cycle of recruitment in a high-growth and continually evolving environment.
You will recruit tech, non-tech roles as required. Because our organization is dynamic and evolving, you will be required to stay on top of continually changing priorities and staffing requirements at all times, working closely with various managers and sourcing staff. You will work across four main areas:
· Sourcing: source candidates using creative and diverse strategies, such as social networking, online searches, recruiting databases, local conferences and events, and employee referrals. Proactively maintain robust pipeline of potential candidates across recurring client roles and geographies.
· Screening and Assessment: assess candidates’ credentials and (soft skill) cultural fit, then facilitate assessment process with hiring managers. Provide every candidate with a seamless, professional experience from first contact to final decision.
· Brand Cultivation: clearly and convincingly articulate our support structure and value proposition to all candidates. What we do that is different than other agencies. You will need to demonstrate a command of our approach and staffing model, and how we differentiate ourselves in the agency staffing landscape.
· Onboarding: complete reference and background checks, make offers, facilitate HR onboarding (through electronic platform). Coordinate all new hire orientation in collaboration with hiring managers and other staff.
You are the ideal candidate if you are:
· High energy: You are passionate about recruiting and inspire candidates to want to be part of our team and mission.
· A master juggler: You can keep multiple searches going at any given time, and never let balls drop. You understand that successful recruiting means paying attention to the details.
· Operations-minded: You want to understand how recruiting fits into the big picture of profatibity and organizational growth. You’re willing to interface heavily with your internal sourcing colleagues to achieve collective recruiting goals.
· Flexible: You can turn on a dime when priorities change or problems arise, and adapt your focus to where the team needs you most.
· Passionate about our mission: You are looking to join a mission-driven team and culture, and are willing to go above and beyond to get the job done and surpass our clients needs.
· At least six months of relevant experience in HR and recruiting.