Get your apps talking
We are looking for a high-performing Sr. Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- A good understanding of either Salesforce, Microsoft or Amazon Web Services Channel sales.
- Experience in one of the following fields – CRM, ERP, Business Intelligence, Data Management and Consultative B2B Sales
- Must have managed a target of atleast $1M in sales.
- Must of sales experience in North America and / or Europe
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Meeting sales targets set by management and contributing to team targets
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Building relationships with key customers for upsell and cross-sell.
- Managing workload in order to organize and priorities daily and weekly goals
- Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and attending industry events
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology
- BS/MBA in related field
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Articulate and confident presentation skills and a professional telephone manner
- Time-management skills and the ability to prioritize your workload
- Attention to detail and Business awareness
- Persuasive and influential verbal communication skills