My name is Korina and I began working in the Salesforce Ecosystem in 2014 as a Lead BSA for a manufacturing company. In 2019 I transitioned into Salesforce Administrator role, where I configured multiple applications in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, and Einstein Analytics. I also have Project Management experience as a result of configuring and managing a project for an application for the CEO of the company I previously worked for, which enabled him to get a holistic view all of the company metrics using Einstein Analytics. I’m a recent graduate of PepUp Tech, and will be taking the Salesforce Admin Certification on July 1st. I have 3 Superbadges (Business Administration Specialist, Processes and Automation Specialist, and Lightning Experience Reports and Dashboards) and I am in process of completing the Einstein Analytics Superbadge, as well as the Security Specialist Superbadge. I’m really big on staying connected in the Salesforce community, and I make an effort to attend regular meetups with other Salesforce developers and admins.
Add work experience to your profile.
• Elicit, document and manage requirements from the business, and facilitate meetings between the business clients and Technology teams.
• Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating requirements.
• Maintain database, perform updates, and resolve inefficiencies or discrepancies.
• Provide day-to-day support to senior level management by handling daily workflow.
• Prepare materials for meetings and prioritize project requirements.
• Solve organizational and informational problems analysis and research.
Add work education to your profile.
Questions? Interested in learning more? We would love to connect!
Copyright © 2019 Mom Relaunch, All Rights Reserved
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.