BAGESHREE APTE 7730 Creekside Drive, Pleasanton CA 94588
· 3 plus years of experience in Office Administration, project management and engaging key stakeholders
· 2 years in Travel and Tourism Industry – IATA certified
· Passionate about teamwork and customer interaction to deliver results
· Strong communication skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects
· Positive attitude, intellectual curiosity and desire to re-establish in corporate world.
· Conversant with HR On-boarding processes such as I9 verification, tax forms, Benefits documents.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, internet research
· Fred Finch Youth Center, Oakland CA October 2016 – Present
– Working as an HR Recruiter with the Human Resources team.
– Maintain HRIS (Ascentis). Process new requisitions. Respond to supervisors requests for new job placements.
– Actively review open positions. Post all open positions on various employment websites.
– Review job descriptions with department leads. Update job descriptions. Help train managers on recruitment process. Look for new websites to post jobs and source candidates from.
– Attend local Job Fairs, Career events, College Career days.
– Maintain all new hire paperwork assuring that all paperwork on each new hire is complete and up-to-date.
– Maintain and audit personnel files and update the HRIS. Assess documents for compliance with Behavioral Board of Sciences.
– Help with pre-employment paperwork and document verification.
– Conduct New Hire Orientation.
– Other related duties as assigned and assist with special projects as requested or assigned.
· Central California Alliance for Health, Scotts Valley CA May 2016 – October 2016
– Working as an HR Recruiting Specialist in the HR Recruiting Team.
– Performing technical and administrative duties in support of the Alliance’s Human Resources programs in the areas of recruitment, selection and administration.
– Using social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates, researching new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
– Reviewing applications for employment and contacting applicants, and scheduling and conducting phone screens, reference checks, interviews and assessments, ensuring that all applicants scheduled for in-person interviews receive appropriate recruitment information and materials.
· DGN Technologies, Fremont CA Aug 2015 – April 2016
– Working as a Technical Recruiter in Talent Acquisition team of the company.
– Responsible for gathering the requirements for different positions from the client. Working on these requirements, by screening the candidates to find the best fit for the position. Always striving for the shortest turnaround time possible to place a candidate for each relevant position at the client location. Acting as the liaison between the candidates and the client company to help with smooth onboarding of the new candidates.
– Generating revenue for the company with each new candidate that is placed.
– Marketing of the company consultants to find new projects in the job market. Studying in depth the profile of the consultants and understanding their skill set to match them perfectly with the job positions available. Discussing and developing a strategy to obtain best possible job roles. Negotiating the financial terms and conditions for the project on behalf of the consultants.
· WNS, India Feb 2001 – May 2002
– Managed the routing database for British Airways Private Fare clients and was responsible for optimal allocation of routes and pricing for global travel
– Managed data entry and process coordination with global counterparts, mainly Portugal and France
– Developed a robust quality control and information feedback approach to ensure the accuracy of data entries and enhance efficiency of final fare allocation
· Anand Group Of Industries, India Sept 1997 – Feb 2001
– Responsible for managing events, local conferences and senior leadership staff meetings
– Managed ~10 employees for day to day activities, expenses and procurement for company guesthouse.
– Collaborated with the HR teams across India to handle the bookings and travel arrangements for select guests.
· Garware Institute Of Career Education And Development, India – January 1997
(Advance Diploma in Tourism And Travel Industry Management)
· University Of Pune, India – April 1994
(Bachelor of Science)
· Active member Of CalAA (California Arts Association)
· Trained Kathak dancer and avid singer
· French Language – Basic
Add work experience to your profile.
Questions? Interested in learning more? We would love to connect!
Copyright © 2018 Mom Relaunch, All Rights Reserved
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.