– Maintain HRIS (Ascentis). Process new requisitions. Respond to supervisors requests for new job placements.
– Actively review open positions. Post all open positions on various employment websites.
– Review job descriptions with department leads. Update job descriptions. Help train managers on recruitment process. Look for new websites to post jobs and source candidates from.
– Attend local Job Fairs, Career events, College Career days.
– Maintain all new hire paperwork assuring that all paperwork on each new hire is complete and up-to-date.
– Maintain and audit personnel files and update the HRIS. Assess documents for compliance with Behavioral Board of Sciences.
– Help with pre-employment paperwork and document verification.
– Conduct New Hire Orientation.
– Other related duties as assigned and assist with special projects as requested or assigned.