Watch this video to find out more about how you can relaunch successfully into the Salesforce Ecosystem. Shirlene Chow, Director of Trailhead for Students at Salesforce, shares her keen insight on taking the career path and making it work.
Mom Relaunch is delighted to announce that Salesforce, our partner, is sponsoring 10 FREE Salesforce Bootcamp Training to help moms relaunch their careers!
Just last week we had announced our free 13-week Salesforce Administrator Course and we are back again with this NEW opportunity for you. We are thankful to all our partners for their commitment to diversity and in helping moms get back into the workforce.
The Salesforce Bootcamps offer expert-led instruction, technical deep dives, and Salesforce certification. You can choose from one of eight learning tracks aligned to your role and experience level, with two onsite opportunities to earn Salesforce certifications, plus access to certification study halls, and networking opportunities.
What the Salesforce TrailheaDX Bootcamp?
Do I qualify?
- There are eight tracks for the bootcamps, from entry level to experienced levels. You can pick the track you want or we can help you to choose it depending on your experience and qualifications.
- Ideally, you should have some background or knowledge of IT but it is not absolutely necessary for the entry level tracks.
- The bootcamp is an intensive, instructor-led course so you will need to be able to attend the course in person in San Francisco.
How does the Bootcamp differ from the 13-week course?
- The 13-week course is specifically geared towards training and attaining the Salesforce Administrator certification, which is the entry level certification for Salesforce.
- The Bootcamp offers various tracks, from entry level to experienced learning tracks.
- the 13-week course is paced out more and held from June 17 to September 13, whereas the Bootcamp is an intensive three day course held from May 31 to June 2.
Awesome! How do I sign up?
- Register today with us and leave comments on your interest in Salesforce Bootcamp Training
- Registered members should e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your interest in Salesforce Bootcamp training.
- Eligible applicants will receive a follow-up email to schedule a phone call within 2 weeks
We only have 10 free passes so register your interest now!