Regional Digital Marketing Manager
Progressive Wage Increase
Our entry level positions are designed to transition you from a low or no skill entry-level position to full occupational proficiency with progressive wage increases as you develop skills and gain experience.
Wando International is currently looking for full and part-time Regional Managers in our Career Development Division to expand and oversee our network of Strategic Alliance Partners and increase online awareness & engagement for Wando International and it’s brands.
Our Career Development Division, provides free workshop and career advisory services through our Strategic Alliance Partners to help those experiencing poverty here in the U.S. by developing the skills needed to land a job they love and earn a wage they deserve.
“We believe everyone has the right to wake up each morning excited to go to work and come home fulfilled by the work they do”
• Collaborate with US Board of Directors to establish goals and objectives
• Expanding our network of Strategic Alliance Partners
• Onboard and Training new Strategic Alliance Partners and Career Advisors via online conferencing tools.
• Build and Maintain relationship with our potential and existing Strategic Alliance Partners
• Increase Online Awareness and Engagement using Social Media
• Mentor those experiencing poverty here in the U.S. through our online platform by answer questions and offering encouragement
• Desire to help those experiencing poverty here in the U.S. and abroad
• Good interpersonal skills
• Those who are good at managing their time to complete projects according to deadlines
• Self-starter who works well under limited direction
• Someone with strong organization skills that knows how to take a systematic approach to every task
• Active learners who are willing and able to acquire knowledge and it to their job.
• Proficient computer skills including the use of applications like word or PowerPoint
-Be 18 years of Age or Older
-U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
-Fluent in English
-High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
-Proficient Computer Skills
-Have access to a Computer or Laptop with a High Speed Internet Connection
-And a dedicated Phone Line
For more information click here