Automate. Analyze. Grow
This individual will manage a portfolio of customers who have implemented our Targetrecruit solution. This position is an integral part of Targetrecruit’s long term relationship with its customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the value realized by the customer and the ultimate success of the relationship. In order to succeed in this team, this individual must have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment. He/she must have the maturity, confidence, and experience to manage customer expectations with a focus on operational excellence, while having the technical ability to roll up his/her sleeves and work directly with the solution in order to establish and maintain a *trusted advisor* status with multiple tiers of the customer*s organization.
Functions of CSM:
- Product Knowledge.
- Requirement Gathering.
- Customer Training.
- Customer Relationship.
- Support Management.
- Alleviate Risk.
- Provide value.
Specific Responsibilities :
- Maintain the day to day relationships with our clients, ensuring satisfaction while maximizing revenue opportunities on key accounts
- Identify and seize cross and up-sell opportunities for new products and services to existing clients
- Be the point person for client communication and contribute directly to the results of the Sales team
- Should be able to write technical documentation.
- Track and Project manage multiple projects and tasks
- Report project status with client and management and Support current clients use our products properly.
- Serve as the primary point of contact to existing clients on issues regarding contract terms, new functionality requirements, assisting with implementation/strategy, announcing/promoting new services/features, and managing various questions regarding accounts
- Provide assistance to customers in navigating and configuring their customer portal as needed
- Produce Pipeline and Forecast reports as needed for the sales management team
- Assist with fulfillment of implementation requirements for accounts
- Responsible for the retention of revenue accounts and consistent high touch account management with current client base.
- Bachelor’s degree BBM/MBA preferred with Technical Background
- Minimum 2-3 years of account management or selling experience in a technical or Saas environment
- High level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments.
- Strong customer orientation * promoting customer satisfaction, resolution and loyalty
- Outstanding computer skills, highly proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook and various web applications
- com experience is a plus!
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and ambitious to drive sales and revenue for the company
- Possess excellent communication skills * written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal
- Responsible, self-directed, forward thinker who knows what needs to be done and operates with urgency, focus, discipline and minimal supervision
- Highly organized and able to multi-task in an extremely fast paced, energetic, entrepreneurial environment
- Above all, ethical, fair and of high integrity