The Senior Project Manager will lead the implementation of enterprise-class Staffing and Recruiting firms onto Bullhorn’s industry-leading and award-winning Software-as-a-Service platform. You will develop expertise in Bullhorn’s applications and implementation methodology and use it on all projects. You will work closely with the customer, Sales Executives, Solution Architects and Software Engineers, to understand customer requirements and provide expertise to define and develop appropriate solutions while managing expectations to deliver an incredible customer experience.
As a Senior Project Manager, a typical day might include:
- Managing Client Relationships across the implementation life cycle
- Initiating contact and establishing relationships with new clients while creating the foundation for a seamless transition from the point of sale throughout the implementation process
- Partnering with clients to identify key business objectives
- Aiding clients with Bullhorn best practices regarding user adoption techniques, rollout strategies, and education plans.
- Leading cross functional teams in the development and completion of key project milestones
This job might be for you if you have:
- A proven track record of 5-7 years of managing enterprise IT implementation projects and/or Implementation Consulting experience.
- Expert project management skills including project planning, risk mitigation, resource management, and budget oversight.
- Track record of successfully managing the delivery of professional service engagements on time and within budget
Bonus points for:
- Prior experience in the recruiting industry is desired, as is experience supporting/implementing a CRM product
- A high comfort level with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Weekly breakfasts and lunches, monthly social events, annual summer and holiday parties, and volunteering outings all add to Bullhorn’s incredible office culture.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You love working in an agile environment and can roll with the punches
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement