Mom Relaunch is looking for a Digital and Content Marketing Manager. Are you a self starter with a flair for digital marketing, passion for content writing that emotionally connects with audiences, and always results-driven to reach an end goal? If so, you may be a right fit for our company. We are a new start-up based in California, USA, that bring stay-at-home talent back into the workforce and are looking for an ideal candidate who is as passionate as us in this cause and strives to break the barrier for women into career reentry. This is a full time work from home position, with option of flexible hours.
- Develop, implement and manage marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness, promote uptake of our services, and increase our website traffic and social media following.
- Identify and evaluate new digital technologies and use web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
- Manage company website (including all images, tools, and content), oversee management of all digital channels (including updates, design, and user experience), update and manage company blog and newsletters.
- Formulate key metrics and KPIs to measure success and drive results by consistently achieving those targets.
- Proactively research and garner speaking engagement opportunities to widen our company’s presence in the industry and increase our network.
- Prepare client presentations and both B2B and B2C marketing collaterals .
- Manage all aspects of marketing operations.
The ideal candidate is passionate about bringing stay-at-home talent back into the workforce. Working in a small team, the candidate must be able to multitask efficiently, be flexible in pivoting focus based on the needs of the day and be proactive in identifying opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Marketing, Communications or Business.
- At least 3+ years experience in Digital Marketing, with proven success in online content marketing and social media development strategies. Past experience, even if not current, will be considered.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with strong storytelling abilities and an eye for creativity.
- Outstanding organizational skills, able to manage multiple priorities at a time, is a strong team player who is able to work independently.
- Proficient in in Microsoft Office or Google Suite, particularly Powerpoint or Slides.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or experience in IT or HR industry is an advantage but not required.
- Ability to work afternoons and evenings.
- Stay-at-home moms are welcome to apply for this position.