Web Expierence Manager
Website Infotech Sourcing
Recruiting Firm Working Directly with clients
Manager, Web Experience
The creative marketing team at Salesforce is looking for a Manager, Web Experience, who is responsible for managing work in our CMS, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) for www.salesforce.com and other online properties. This position will work within the WEM team and work closely with a variety of stakeholders across the Marketing organization to create personalized, impactful, social-friendly website experiences for desktop and mobile. They will serve as a strategic liaison among creative, development, QA, and content teams.
The Manager, Web Experience is responsible for providing guidance in planning and production to launch for experiences that are aligned with the content owner’s business goals. They must be an effective communicator, detail-oriented with a commitment to solid technical infrastructure and cutting-edge web technologies.
* Understand past and current performance of website to make informed recommendation through metrics and analytics.
* Understanding of creative process from design to delivery across multiple teams (Strategy, Analytics, UX, Design, Content, SEO, Localization)
* You have *hands-on experience* managing web and content production in a CMS environment (Adobe Experience Manager, preferred).
You have worked closely and understand information architecture, user experience, interaction design, visual design initiatives, analytics/testing and development (including mobile). You are able to leverage the hands-on experience to consult and guide stakeholders.
* You are comfortable authoring in a CMS platform to create a publicly accessible web property and understand all that goes into creating a high quality experience. Y
ou are able to overcome obstacles from the authoring side related to digital asset resizing, mobile to desktop consistency, tracking and analytics and SEO.
* 5 to 7 years experience in web production.
* Ability to work against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, and work on multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously. You can push back on deadlines, scope of work thoughtfully and gracefully.
* You are a ‘consumer’ of data and analytics and know how to use it to your advantage.
* Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to “turn on a dime”, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines while keeping a keen eye on detail and accuracy.
* You enjoy being in the office for the culture, being with other team members and to respond quickly to stakeholder requests. (The occasional work from home is ok but not the norm.)