Curriculum: Online for 3 months, twice a week, 1.5 hours per session
- End to end AI. Define problem, prepare data, select and train AI models, deploy models, integrate with applications and optimize. AWS tools S3, Sagemaker, Lambda, API Gateway, Quicksight, Cloudwatch.
- Build 7 AI projects for business: Customer Churn, Pricing Analysis, Sentiment Analysis, Customer Approvals, Appointment Planning, Recommendations, and AI Bias avoidance.
- Deep Dive Machine Learning algorithms in Classification and Regression.
- Deep Dive on Feature Engineering, Data Preparation and Cleaning.
- How to assess AI algorithms, metrics and techniques. How to hyper-parameter tune algorithms for best performance.
- Best practices for AI lifecycle management, source code versioning, AI microservices.
- Speciality topics; Students choose between Deep Learning for Forecasting/Time Series and Deep Learning for Image Classification.
- Student choice, instructors will provide recommendations.
- Gather and process data, select and train AI, deploy and integrate into an application
- Generate report and presentation similar to a professional job setting.
- Online hosting of your project, code and report that you can use to showcase your skills.
- Final presentations to peers, industry experts.
- Past experience programming in some language. Python is greatly preferred,
- A college degree is preferred, or equivalent work experience. Course in Linear Algebra
- Commit to 6 hours per week during the program.
1. Register today with us and leave comments on your interest in Datascience Training
2. Registered members should e-mail us at email@example.com and mention your interest in Datascience training.
3. Eligible applicants will receive a follow-up email to schedule a phone call within 2 weeks