Salesforce Profile: https://trailhead.com/me/mcrozier1
Salesforce Administrator, with experience in streamlining business processes by optimizing production orgs, implementing apps as well as customizing and reinvigorating out of date orgs. Passionate about creating processes and dashboards that are simple, readily adopted and provide instant access to the data needed.. Uniquely offering a creative perspective with experience in human-centered design thinking as well as product & brand development.
* Financial Services Cloud
* Relationship management
* Opportunity & Activity management
* Designed: Custom Objects, Homepages
* Created Reports & Dashboards specific to roles
* Implemented an event app for a non-profit organization servicing veterans via workshops and events; allowing for increased engagement and retention.
* Implemented V4S (volunteers for Salesforce) for a non-profit wishing to streamline volunteer sign-ups through their website.
* Implemented Magic Mover app for Lightning upgrade. Created a Sandbox app with tabs to assist the lead consultant with the use of Magic Mover and transfer.
* Production/Dashboard Optimization
* Executed new dashboard on data to better show Marketing rep activity and ROI for Doctors office.
* Built reports & dashboards for a financial services company
* Financial Advisors = leads, status, stage, tasks
* Operations= Leads, Opportunities, Events
* President = Pipeline by stage,assets, & Location
* And many more…
* Production Upgrade
* Upgraded 2 non-profit Production orgs from pre 2013 to current NPSP3 and Lightning environments
* Business Processes
* Created processes for project management, lead nurturing and client onboarding
* Product Development & Management
* Developed Brand and executed website, brand materials and social media platforms that reinforced and supported the brand authority.
* Web Development & Management
* Designed, implemented and management of multiple websites.
Salesforce Administrator | Freelance June 19 – Present
Logical Consulting Group: Financial Services, current project Configuring new Financial Services Cloud, Customizing Individual & Account relationships, Integrating Web2Lead/Marketing functionality & Salesforce Inbox, Creating Reports and Dashboards for Financial Advisors, Marketing and Leadership.
Sales Cloud, previous project – Configured report types, mapped fields and implemented Web2Lead
Salesforce Administrator| Pro Bono March 19 – Present
National Veteran’s Transition Services, Inc., ongoing – Serves over 2000 Veterans seeking employment post active duty. Cleaning up org from 2013, testing in Sandbox, uninstalling unused Apps and transitioning to Lightning. Future plans include implementing/integrating an event app prior to fall post Lightning transition. (Non-profit Cloud)
Charlotte ToolBank, Assisted with the upgrade from an org originating in 2012. Following testing in Sandbox, upgraded to NPSP3 in Production and Implemented V4S (Volunteers 4 Salesforce) to include setting up the domain and website integration pages. I also updated the User Interface to include the login page to reflect the Brand (Non-profit Cloud, NPSP upgrade, V4S)
Doctor Office (NDA), Analyzed current reporting to create a more productive and insightful
Dashboard to reflect Marketing Rep activity & productivity. (Sales Cloud)
GOOGLE ADS SEARCH
GOOGLE ANALYTICS INDIVIDUAL QUALIFICATION
HUBSPOT EMAIL MARKETING
SALESFORCE APP CUSTOMIZATION
SALESFORCE BUSINESS ANALYST
GOOGLE ANALYTICS, GOOGLE ADS
CONTENT STRATEGY, PERSONAS
HUBSPOT, MARKETO, SLACK
ADOBE SUITE, VIZIO
AUDACITY, TWISTED WAVE
FILMIC PRO, MAILCHIMP
DIGITAL MARKETING SCIENCE CERTIFICATE, GREENFIG, 08/29/19
ADX201 COURSE, SALESFORCE, ADMIN
M.A. FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY, ACADEMY OF ART UNIVERSITY
B.A. SOCIAL SCIENCES (INTERDISCIPLINARY) UNIVERSITY OF WEST FLORIDA
VETFORCE SAN DIEGO
SALESFORCE MILITARY AMBASSADOR
Add work experience to your profile.
Add work certification to your profile.
Questions? Interested in learning more? We would love to connect!
Copyright © 2019 Mom Relaunch, All Rights Reserved
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.