A Quality Assurance Engineer with strong attention to detail and 10+ years of experience in software testing. Effective team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Creative problem solver, excellent at analyzing, researching and reporting specific defects to improve the end user experience. Certified Six Sigma Green belt.
Add work experience to your profile.
Summary: Built subject matter expertise in Pharmaceutical Sales Force CRM and process improvements using test automation.
• Responsible for software testing service for US Pharma IT, resulting in delivering testing service on schedule
with high quality and within budget.
• Analyzed business and technical requirements for testing projects to plan and assign QA resources.
• Planned, scheduled, coordinated and tracked all software testing projects through the entire software development
life cycle, managing multiple product releases at the same time.
• Created test strategy based on critical user acceptance test (UAT) scenarios for regression and automated
• Implemented process improvement based on Six Sigma methodology for automated testing using HP Quick Test
Pro (QTP), resulted in 20% less time and cost of regression testing cycles.
• Strong time management skills, with an ability to multi-task and handle multiple test assignments.
• Personal dedication, strong work ethic and excellent team leadership resulting in increasing responsibilities from
QA analyst to QA manager.
Summary: Hired via SMX Staff Management from 7/15 to 1/16 and was converted to Amazon full time employee on 2/16
• Led and developed a team of 60+ associates in Inventory Control and Quality Assurance (ICQA) department
at Amazon Robotics Fulfillment Center.
• Responsible for daily resource planning for ICQA team, volume forecasting and reporting numerous KPI’s
from ICQA department, contributing to the improvement of inventory accuracy by 79% in 12 weeks.
• Trained as Amazon Robotics Floor Monitor to support Outbound delivery objectives during peak seasons.
Summary: Built subject matter expertise in the complex HR business with multiple cross-functional dependencies
• Led as primary POC for User Acceptance testing of software releases for HR Compensation application.
• Created project schedules, project plans and reports.
• Created and presented strategic PowerPoint presentations for test planning, facts and test execution results.
• Worked with UAT test team, organized and coordinated all testing and communications.
• Analyzed business and technical requirements and reviewed test cases from test team to validate user stories
and acceptance criteria.
• Created regression test scenarios and updated testing process, resulting in 20% less time for localization testing.
• Coordinated with payroll test team for end to end testing with focus on data validation.
Add work certification to your profile.
Add work education to your profile.
Questions? Interested in learning more? We would love to connect!
Copyright © 2018 Mom Relaunch, All Rights Reserved
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.